Rental terms and conditions
In order to confirm your reservation, a down payment of 40% of the total amount is required when making a reservation. The down payment must be paid within two weeks of the date of the confirmation letter. If payment is not received within the stipulated period the booking will be automatically cancelled without notice.
The rental price includes use of water, gas and electricity. The rental price includes also maintenance of the swimming pool and garden (if applicable). The bed linen and bath linen can be rented during your stay at an extra cost of 15 euros per person.
All cancellations are required to be made in writing, via e-mail to email@example.com
- If a reservation is cancelled before the last 30 days before the date of arrival, the tenant is liable for 50% of the total cost of the reservation.
- If a reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the tenant is liable for 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
- The corresponding amount will directly be charged to the credit card number given when the booking was made.
On arrival, you will be required to provide your credit card number to Domus and a copy of your ID card or passport, also a signature that allows Domus to charge the amount of any damage to the property caused by you or anyone in your party. You are responsible to Domus for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the property – along with any additional costs that may result – which are caused by you and/or any members of your party. Domus has three working days to contact you for any damage caused by you or anyone in your party and 15 working days to deduct all sums due as a result of any the damages caused to the property.
4.- TIME OF ARRIVAL:
On the day of arrival you may enter the property from 4pm to 8pm. If you can’t arrive during this time, you should inform Domus via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to +34 972 622 072 or for urgency to +34 636 404 042. If you fail to do so, you may not be able to gain access to the property. Visit Domus to collect your Keys.
5.- TIME OF DEPARTURE:
The property must be vacated on the day of departure before 10am, without exception.
- Pets are only allowed if Domus expressly give their authorisation. If you introduce pets to a property without the express authorisation of Domus, you are responsible for all and any damages to the property and these damages will be deducted from the Guarantee.
- The property, its furniture and its contents will be left in the state and position in which they were on their arrival. Any damage caused must be you must be notified to Domus immediately. You will not do anything in the property that might be a nuisance or annoyance to the owner of the property or to the owner or occupier of any neighbouring property.
- Please treat the property as you would your own and tidy up before you leave. You will be asked to pay for extra cleaning if the property is left in an unreasonable condition. You are responsible for removal of rubbish to the public containers that are located very few hundred metres from your property.
- In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with the property on arrival you must immediately inform Domus and put the complaint in writing during the first 36 hours of your stay. Complaints received after your return to your home country, without our prior knowledge, cannot be entertained.
- The property sleeps the number of people specified in all Domus communication (including the Domus website). If there are more people in the property than permitted, Domus reserves the right to evict the customer without any right of refund.
- If the property contains a swimming pool, children must not be left unsupervised in the pool area.
Domus or any representative of Domus (including workmen) may access the property at any time during your stay to carry out an inspection of the property or for the purposes of remedying a problem. All efforts to provide you with notice of these visits will be made.